An Austin native, and graduate from the University of Texas School of Law, Mason competed extensively in moot court and national mock trial competitions. A skilled trial advocate, Mason was inducted into The National Order of Barristers, and awarded the Niemann Cup – recognizing him as the best oral advocate of his graduating class.
Moving forward from his success in law school, Mason joined Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson to put his advocacy skills to use helping real people with real problems.
Mason’s practice is 100% litigation, handling cases from personal injury to medical malpractice and business disputes.
Areas of Practice
- personal injury
- medical malpractice
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- Honors: University of Texas Board of Advocates
- Honors: Interscholastic Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Intellectual Property Law Society; Treasurer
- Fordham University , Bronx, New York
- Major: Chemistry
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Mathematics
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Theta Pi