Protecting Your Rights After An Accident
As the oldest plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm in Austin, Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP, has built a tradition of success in handling the most complex and high-stakes cases.
Since 1959, our attorneys have achieved results for our clients through hard work and zealous advocacy in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. Honesty, integrity and excellence are our hallmarks. We take pride in providing our clients with great communication, attention to detail and first-class legal representation.
Learn more about our experience in car accidents:
- Steps to take after a car accident: Before you meet with us at our Austin office or at another, more convenient location, you can actually take some steps on your own to help your case.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: Most of these truck accidents wouldn’t happen if commercial drivers followed safety rules.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are more susceptible to accidents and injuries than passenger vehicle occupants.
- Bike accidents: Most cyclists hit by cars suffer significant injuries and have to endure a long road to recovery.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrian accidents keep rising in Texas, and the risk continues to grow.
- Rideshare accidents: As a passenger, you know you were not at fault for a rideshare accident. But does fault lie with the other driver or your personal driver?
- Electric scooter mishaps: The growing trend of traveling in Austin by renting an electric scooter can lead to catastrophic accidents and severe injuries.
- Distracted driver accidents: For years, drunk drivers were the greatest risk to drivers on Texas roads. Now distracted drivers are becoming an imminent threat to drivers’ safety.
- Drunk driver accidents: Roughly 29 percent of all fatal accidents stem from drunk driving. So, why do people keep doing it?
- Boat accidents: With so many boats on Texas waters, accidents can happen for a variety of reasons.
- Airplane and helicopter accidents: Our lawyers have unusually broad experience in aircraft crash litigation as well as personal experience operating single-wing aircraft and helicopters.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about car accidents.
Legal Help For Victims Of Accidents
Our lawyers are ready to put our decades of experience and culture of success to work for you if you have suffered serious injuries in an accident caused by the fault of another. Call 512-593-7650 or email us for a consultation.