Protecting Your Rights If You Are Injured
The attorneys at Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP, in Austin, Texas, are known for handling serious injury cases in Texas. For more than half a century, our attorneys have achieved exceptional results for our clients in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. Honesty, integrity and excellence are our hallmarks.
The following pages provide more information about personal injury law.
- Motor vehicle wrecks: Car wrecks are the most common cause of serious personal injury in Texas.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: While slip and falls and trip and falls can cause serious injuries, most insurance companies do not take them seriously until a lawyer gets involved.
- Medical negligence: When preventable medical errors occur, health care providers need to be held accountable like any other person or entity.
- Nursing home neglect: While most nursing homes are well-maintained and administered, too many are understaffed, unsupervised, or have ill-trained or incompetent personnel.
- Burns: Burn injuries cause extreme pain, trauma, and a lifetime of physical disfigurement.
- Brain injury: Over 50,000 people die from traumatic brain injury every year in the United States, many in accidents.
- Dog bites: Getting bitten or attacked by a dog can lead to expensive medical bills, lost time at work, and permanent physical and emotional scars.
- Hazing: Texas, like most other states, has outlawed hazing by legislation and has defined the term to include conduct deemed detrimental to a person’s safety, physical health or mental health.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about personal injury law.
Legal Help For The Injured
Our lawyers are ready to put our decades of experience and culture of success to work for you if you have suffered serious injuries in an accident caused by the fault of another. Call 512-593-7650 or email us for a consultation.