It is critical that you understand your rights and legal options after a serious accident. You should not rely on information you read online or that you got from a friend or relative — even if that person was also in an accident. What was true in one accident case may not apply to you.
At Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP, we offer a initial consultation to answer your questions and explain your options. Our law office is in Austin, and we serve clients throughout Texas.
Below are questions we often receive from people who have been injured in accidents. Remember that every case is unique. Only an attorney who has reviewed the facts of your case can advise you.
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Who will pay my lost wages?
- How does PIP work?
- Who will pay for vehicle damage?
- What if the accident was partially my fault?
- What if a road defect caused the crash?
- What if I am hit by an uninsured driver?
- Is there a time limit for filing an injury claim?
Call Us For A Consultation
A consultation gives you a chance to get specific answers that apply directly to your case from an experienced, dedicated attorney. Please set yours up today by contacting us online or by calling 512-593-7650.